To start, let’s create an AuthX account.
1. Go to the AuthX Portal, https://admin.authx.com & click on Sign Up in the top right corner.
2. Fill out details in the Sign Up form with a valid email address which is required for account activation. Phone number must be a minimum of 10 digits and all fields are mandatory. After the form is completed, click on Create My Account
3. Next, create a password. While creating a password make sure to follow the password rules (Click on the info icon for rules) and click on Continue.
4. Next enter your mobile number. It will be auto populated from signup but can be changed if needed.
6. After scanning the QR code, a green check mark is generated indicating that the company and owner have been created on the AuthX app
7. For the Generate OTP method, the registered phone number will receive an OTP. After the OTP is inputted, the account will be activated.
8. Next, users will be redirected to the Confirm Your Identity page, use the Push or TOTP options which is enabled for the first time to login to the dashboard.
9. Dashboard view