Certify Me Portal: https://portal.certify.me
- Log on to the Certify Me portal as an administrator
- Navigate to Configuration → SAML
- Paste the Issuer, Sign-In and Sign-Out URL from AuthX Portal.
- Upload the AuthX certificate
- Copy the Institution ID from the bottom left side of the screen
- Alternatively we can upload the metadata downloaded from AuthX admin portal
- Click on Save
7. After saving download the metadata and the certificate
AuthX Portal: www.admin.authx.com
- Log on to the AuthX portal as an administrator
- Navigate to Application Tab a Click on Protect Application (found on top right corner).
- Choose Certify.me :
- Name the application – Random characters allowed
- Choose the Access Management Option Access Management Options
- Enter the Institution ID obtained from Certify.me portal
- Enter the Entity ID obtained from Certify.me portal ( have to upload metadata from Certify.me portal )
- Upload the Certificate downloaded from Certify.me portal
- Select Cookie Expiry Cookies Expiry
- Select an Attribute
- Copy the Issuer, Sign-In and Sign-Out URL, Download the Certificate
- Alternatively, we can upload the metadata downloaded from Certify.me
- Save the Application.