AuthX Portal: www.admin.authx.com
- Log on to the AuthX portal as an administrator.
- Navigate to Application Tab a Click on Protect Application (found on top right corner).
- Choose Google:
- Save the Application.
Google Admin Portal: www.admin.google.com
- Logon to Google Admin Portal with the admin credentials.
- Navigate to Security a Authentication a SSO with third-party IdP.
- Paste the Sign-In & Sign-Out URL from AuthX admin portal.
- Replace the Certificate with the certificate downloaded from the Auth X Admin Portal.
- Save the settings.
- Make sure the domain name entered in the AuthX admin portal is correct.
- For Super admin login in google, they cannot use the SSO Login. They will have to enter their full google credentials.
- https://www.google.com/a/[DOMAIN] can be used as a backdoor URL for admins to login.
- Uncheck the Set up with third-party identify provider checkbox.
- Clear all values for the Sign-in page URL and Sign-out page URL.