AuthX Portal: www.admin.authx.com
- Log on to the AuthX portal as an administrator.
- Navigate to Application Tab a Click on Protect Application (found on top right corner).
- Choose Zoho:
- Name the application – Random characters allowed
- Choose the Access Management Option Access Management Options
- Enter your Domain name
- Select Cookie Expiry Cookies Expiry
- Select an Attribute
- Tick the “Do need a logout response” and upload the certificate downloaded on Zoho.
- Copy the Sign-In and Sign-Out URL, Download the Certificate.
- Save the Application.
Zoho Portal: www.accounts.zoho.com
- Log on to Zoho portal as an administrator.
- Navigate to Organizations → Saml Authentication
- Turn on the Saml Authentication
- Download the logout response –> Upload it on the authx portal
5. Click on edit
6. Paste the link Sign-in, Sign-out Url links from AuthX portal (Change password URL is same as the Sign-In URL)
7. Choose Zoho One as the Zoho Service
8. Click on Configure
- Make sure the domain name entered in the AuthX admin portal is correct.